Pumpkin spice and all, it's fall y'all! What’s a better way to celebrate than with some fall Operator Coffee Drink Recipes?! We have included a few coffee drink recipes below that are sure to get you in the fall spirit!
We had to include a Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe as our first fall drink recipe... Level up your PSL by incorporating some 1 Minute Out Espresso
Operator Coffee Pumpkin Spice Latte
2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
2 tablespoons pumpkin puree, or more to taste.
1 to 3 tablespoons sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
1/2 cup 1 Minute Out Espresso
Whipped cream, for serving
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until hot, but do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and the coffee.
- Divide the mixture between two mugs. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
TIP: Incorporate some Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice Liqueur for a boozy treat!
Pumpkin spice lattes not your thing? Try a Vanilla Spice Cafe Au Lait using some Operator Coffee Breacher Blend!
Vanilla Spice Cafe Au Lait
1 1/2 to 3 cups hot Breacher Blend
Brown Sugar Simple Syrup to taste
1 cup warm milk
Nutmeg to taste
Cinnamon to taste
- Brew your favorite coffee using a French press.
- Promptly pour coffee into mugs and set aside. Clean out your French press.
- Mix simple syrup into warm milk and pour the mixture into your French press to froth it.
- Use the French press to agitate the milk until it’s frothy, remove the top, and pour or spoon milk and foam into your coffee.
- Garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon, and enjoy!
Last but not least, our Maple Nut Cinnamon Latte recipe features our fan-favorite Roast 22!
Maple Nut Cinnamon Latte
¾ cup milk
½ cup Roast 22 (brewed as strong as you prefer)
1 - 1 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
¼ tsp cinnamon, plus more for garnish
Cinnamon stick, for garnish (optional)
- Pour milk into a medium-sized mason jar and screw on the lid. Shake for 10-15 seconds until foam starts to form at the top. Remove lid and microwave jar for about 45 seconds or until milk is hot to the touch and foamy. Keep an eye on the milk as you microwave to keep it from bubbling.
- Pour hot coffee into a mug and stir in the maple syrup and cinnamon. Top with milk, spooning the foam onto the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Try these recipes out and let us know what you think! Share photos and don’t forget to tag us @OperatorCoffee on Facebook & Instagram.