Have you ever wondered how to make cold brew coffee at home? The good news is, it’s an extremely simple process that will save you money by lessening trips to coffee shops for this icy treat. This easy method of brewing results in a less bitter, incredibly smooth coffee that may be easier on your stomach. Follow the steps below to make delicious cold brew coffee from the comfort of your home, using the best coffee!
What you’ll need:
- Coarsely Ground Operator Coffee
- Cheese Cloth
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Pitcher or Cold Brew Maker
- If you are using whole bean coffee, coarsely grind before brewing.
- Fill your pitcher or cold brew pitcher with room temperature or cold water.
- Combine the ground coffee with water.
- If using Cold Brew Brewing Pitcher, fill the filter with coffee and submerge in water.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight to slowly infuse.
- Strain the coffee grounds with a cheesecloth over fine mesh strainer.
- Enjoy your Cold Brew Operator Coffee!
PRO TIP: Top with ice, your favorite creamer, and coffee syrups to taste.
Operator Coffee is a Veteran owned, small-batch premium roast to order brand, dedicated to those who serve the United States both home and overseas. In the military world, the term “operator” is synonymous to elite warfighters. Operator Coffee, a veteran owned company, believes in elite Americans, driving a brand message that considers those who get up every day and grind it out for themselves, their families, their country to be operators as well. Through this focus, OC believes an awesome cup of coffee shared between friends, even two who may disagree on some points, can find common ground in their love of this great nation.
Information on becoming a new Operator Coffee dealer, PR and/or media questions can be directed to email@example.com.